The contents of this section are just a tiny extract of my daily projects and interests. My interests are mainly programming related, often the design of various things and 'how to get organized best with (.*)'. Programming is still a big part of my life as for other people is watching television - a part of around 16 years. Keeping the interest alive is made by always looking further into new libraries and various programming languages and techniques. Most of my sources of my old programms are lost or somewhere on old drives.
See my github for my past work. Some releases might be found here here as dist package.
Bigger Programming Related Projects
2016 - 2017: A messenger to combine various chat protocols in one, called Harpoon.
A different approach to a multiuser IRC bouncer.
Current screenshots can be found on the official website.
- 2016: Development of an IRC bouncer + client prototype. Rewrite 'Harpoon' done later
- 2015: Reorganization of a chat system to also work with IRC & RestAPI
- 2015: A linux windowmanager for XServer: tofuwm
- 2015: Small android game with multiple levels '2Djnr' (apk) (screenshots title 1 2 3 4)
- 2015: Webservice based IDE - initially meant for python development (python backend, html/js frontend): AntiCloudEdit
- 2015: Integrating hack.chat into my IRC client (screenshot) via two selfwritten libraries and one application (all using Node.js):
- 2014: Design and implementation of graphical elaborate frontend for an event registration platform for the student association at univeristy using jQuery and AngularJS
- 2014: Game prototype "TurtleRocketScience" written in Java [Image] [Video]
- 2013: The snippet management tool "pySnipps" written in python
- 2013: Map editor written in C++
- 2012: Absolute mouse movement and interactions via hand tracking using the Kinect
- 2008: 3D scan objects with your webcam. The program was written in C++ using DirectX 7 for rendering and was used for a term paper in school
- Routing approach for digital, differential bipolar designs using virtual fat-wire boundary pins [IEEE]
Projects with Companies
- 2017: A generic data import service (C++), Docker related Workshops and DevOps matters.
- 2016: Server setup and administration. Design and implementation of docker based customer realms including customer administration and self administration.
- 2014: A data acquisition control and monitor (C++, ncurses) for the Tunka Experiment on behalf of the DESY. This included visiting and working at the site for two weeks.
- 2013 till end of 2014: Writing a design converter for the IHP in C++.
- 2011 till end of 2015: Writing reports and tools for the EAM software ARIS at Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke AG. Implementation of script scheduling and automation using an external powershell script. Configuration and modification of the tomcat webapp ARIS IT Inventory. Modifications include elaborate import handling, factsheet subscription with email notifications, UI changes and bugfixes. Prototyping mobile reporting applications using a REST API with Cordova (PhoneGap).
- 2017: Small set of pixel animations explosion smoke
- 2016: Some character faces p3 p2 p1 e1 drawn in photoshop
- 2016: A house using real textures in cycles renderer
- 2016: A weapon chest using cycles renderer in blender
- 2015: Structure of an old house
- 2015: Old farm house in blender
- 2015: Selfdesigned level including modelling and integration into unity (video)
- 2015: Modelling a 'tech guy' in blender (screenshot)
- 2015: Car modelling cars in blender (1 2)
- 2015: A pirate model created in blender (with bone animations)
- 2005-today: Various homepages (both dynamic and static) including their designs (e.g. this one)
- 2016: Simple Jump'n'Run Jetpack Game in Unity (Screenshot)
- 2015: A simple video streaming platform using nginx, rtmp and flowplayer. Still use it a lot with some friends for screensharing
- 2015: 3D breakout prototype using unity
- 2015: Panzer game prototype using unity
- 2015: Small prototype for a hook swing game
- 2015: Using LeapMotion as an input device for a self written scrollview widget
- 2014: Splitscreen game prototype written in C++
- 2012: Fascinated by an animated gif, i reprogrammed it with C++ & OpenGL and later ported it to Java for Android
- Unused experimental Jump'n'Run WebGL homepage prototype
- Game prototype "Kuerbisgame" for university, together with two collegues
- 2016: A generated HTML+JS documentation for some SELinux RefPolicy [Source]
- 2016: A simple poll webinterface "votingmachine" using sqlite3 and express, written in nodejs
- 2015: A websocket library written in C
- 2015: PAM authentication against gpg smartcards: pam_gpg
- 2015: Colorful shader experiments
- 2014: Parsing C++ sources with libclang and generating a call graph
- 2013: A magnifier tool programmed for a (almost) sightless relative to enable interactions with PCs. Written in C++ with WinAPI
- 2005-today: Started with root servers in 2005. Since then setup and configuration of multiple root servers. I still manage 3 root servers today, including mailserver, nameserver, monitoring (using nagios) and further applications
- Plotting bezier curves with C and libgd
Old Other Projects
- Deep looks into the WinAPI with C++, with Projects like an interactive chat. The backlog was a RichEdit based text view, where images could be embedded using OLE
- 2010: Self written mail notification tray icon for POP3 servers
- Self written webpage builder for interactive pages
- Self written quick access toolbar with drag&drop item placement
- Self written process explorer done with WinAPI and C++
- Looking deeper into the Windows PE format and either modifying existing programs to change their default behaviour or hooking into existing ones during runtime
- Various experiments with Qt3 and wxWidgets
Contact / Impressum